Head of Recruitment
Malmö Startups' mission is to empower the startup community in southern Sweden. So far, our main activities have been organising startup-related events, 40+ per year with the largest being Startup Live!, gathering almost 1000 people this past June and connecting investors to startups, this year arranging over 100 interactions to date.
Finding talent is one of the hardest and most important challenges for a startup, we have informally helped match talent to start-ups in the past and we now intend to add a formal recruitment arm to Malmö Startups - this is what our new Head of Recruitment will build.
We are looking for an awesome Head of Recruitment to design, build, shape and run an entirely new Recruitment arm of Malmö Startups.
You will become the key connector in southern Sweden’s startup community and the go to person for entrepreneurs seeking the best talent.
Who Are You?:
- 4-7 years of full recruitment life cycle experience
- Experience recruiting technical and nontechnical roles
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Creative thinking - best practices - What works and more importantly, what doesn't!
You should be able to:
- Take a leadership role as a connector and thought leader in the startup community
- Make lasting impact on startups in the region
- Build relationships with smart and passionate people and companies
- Competitive salary with a generous vacation policy
- Relocation if you are not coming from Sweden (we are open to applications from EU / UK)
- Working with passionate like-minded individuals
- Ownership to build your own days
This isn't just a job. We are looking for an individual who can thrive in a demanding, unstructured environment as a part of a small team of doers based at The Ground in central Malmö.
Sound like you? Great - Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
(Hint: In your cover letter, include some initial thoughts on how you would approach building a recruitment arm to Malmö Startups!)