RefinedWiki is on a mission to enhance the user experience of the Atlassian product suite. We have 2500 customers from 90 countries.
Do you want to build and implement the marketing strategy for a software startup with customers in 90 countries?
Then RefinedWiki wants you!
As a Marketing Manager, you will be working in Malmö as a part of a team of 11. This is the first in-house marketing role, you will lead and build the marketing strategy from scratch.
- You will be responsible for our company brand.
- You will do product marketing(B2B) on a global level. (We have customers in 90 countries and partners in 40 countries)
- You will set strategies for how we should sponsor conferences. (Currently one in San Francisco and a couple around Europe)
- You will improve the awareness of RefinedWiki locally.
Skills and Experience
- You can lead and manage your own projects and take on responsibilities.
- You are creative and can create your own campaigns.
- You have experience in professional copywriting.
- You speak and write english fluently.
- At least 2-5 years of B2B Marketing experience.
- Design skills is a big plus.
To summarize, we want a person that can work as an internal Ad Agency. Of course, we know that this is a lot to ask. We are a growing company and you will eventually have people under you, but until then you need to be multifunctional.
Working at RefinedWiki
You'll have an impact on hundred of thousands of users, fast! You won't get frustrated with bureaucracy or slow decision making, because we encourage innovative thinking and want to see your ideas in action.
RefinedWiki has grown rapidly with over 2500 customers around the globe and we always aim to give the most user-friendly solutions for our worldwide customers, including Apple, NASA, Blizzard, Seagate, Intel and Sony Playstation. We require everyone to have the passion to continuously learn new things and to function well in our growing team.
How to apply
To get in touch, please send an application email to: email@example.com
Please include the following:
- Personal information including which city you live in.
- Cover Letter and curriculum vitae.
- If possible, include links to campaigns / websites that you have been working on.