Imagine a world where you will always have access to justice when you’re buying or selling second-hand products online. We at Swiftcourt have created a solution for this, which users love. We have already secured 1000+ deals. We’re on a digital revolution and now we need you to help us make a difference in the Norwegian market.
Tasks And Responsibilities
As our new team member you will be in charge of our recent launch in the Norwegian market, where Swiftcourt is currently collaborating with FINN.NO and Tise.no. Our product is very popular with the Norwegian users, and we need you to be in charge of communication with the users. Sort of like a country manager role. Tasks include:
- Maintaining and improving the copy on https://swiftcourt.com/no and the rest of the Norwegian areas of the Swiftcourt platform together with the rest of the team
- Outreach to users to hear if they need any help with the service (phone / chat / email)
- Gather qualitative/quantitative feedback from the users that is used to improve the product and communication.
You are probably a student at CBS or similar or perhaps you have just graduated and are looking for an internship that could be a stepping stone to a full-time job.
You should have an outgoing personality and not be afraid to take responsibility for an excellent customer experience for our users. You should possess:
- Strong communication skills
- Can-do attitude
- Strong writing skills (in order to convey a complex product in a simple understandable and clear way)
- Solid drive to get things done
- Fluent in Norwegian (mother-tounge) and English
You will be working closely with the rest of the team and therefore it is vital that you can be at least part of the time at the office in Malmö. Swiftcourt will reimburse the transport costs of course. The office is very close to the Malmö Central Station.
We need to you to start as soon as possible and the internship period is flexible.
If you find the above interesting please send a short cover letter in English and your CV to Founder, Johan Héden Hultgren on firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are of course welcome to get in touch as well if you have any questions about the internship position. You can reach Johan on +46 766 45 44 59.
We look very much forward to hearing from you!
- Apply to email: email@example.com
- Website: http://swiftcourt.com/en
- Job Title: Country Manager / Marketing – Norwegian Market