Jojnts is a digital therapeutic start-up taking it to the next level, re-thinking and transforming how people get diagnosed and treatment for joint pain (arthritis). We are approaching healthcare with real science (clinical evidence) primed by objective data to deliver the best outcome for healthy joints. We have gathered industry experts, professors and physiotherapists as well as venture capital from relevant firms.
We are building our marketing section from scratch to bring the Jojnts brand and our service to the public and prepare for international expansion. We're looking for a leader and highly quantitative marketer to take our marketing, analytics, and digital customer acquisition activities to the next level. You will be the first marketer at Jojnts, which means a having an autonomous role and large responsibility.
- Leader. You can lead and manage your own projects, work autonomously and take on responsibilities.
- Analytical. You enjoy diving into data and sharing your findings with the team. Your analytical discoveries will help guide the team’s marketing decisions and strategies. We’ll be looking to you for number-driven feedback!
- Self-driven. You have superior organizational skills and great follow through on tasks.
- Curious. You're constantly looking for ways to improve things.
- An independent thinker. You like working without someone looking over your shoulder.
- You are comfortable sharing your opinion and proposing new ideas and processes.
- Motivated. You understand the impact of a highly-satisfied, excited crew of users and obsess over perfecting customer journeys.
What You’ll Do:
- Work to rapidly grow Jojnts user base in the Swedish market, and moving beyond internationally.
- Improve performance of mobile and web funnels to increase conversion and drive overall product improvement.
- Own and improve our analytic tools across web and mobile
- Closely monitor, measure and report on marketing initiatives.
- Analyze marketing results, spend and ROI.
- Extract meaningful insights from user database; look beyond the numbers and
- Help shape the Jojnts brand and be a part of our journey in making it a household name.
- Plan, execute, monitor and analyze marketing efforts across the board.
- Understand how our user interact with our service and how we can improve it.
What You’ll Need:
- Leadership abilities
- 2-5 years experience in data-driven digital marketing.
- Solid analytical background with a direct focus in marketing efficiency, A/B testing, user retention, and re-engagement.
- Proficiency with MS excel and/or Google sheets.
- Consumer marketing experience.
- Google Analytics experience required; Mixpanel and / or Kissmetrics experience preferred.