Jojnts is a digital health start-up taking it to the next level, re-thinking and transforming how people get diagnosed and treatment for joint pain (arthritis). We are approaching healthcare with real science (clinical evidence) primed by objective data to deliver the best outcome for healthy joints. We have gathered industry experts, professors and physiotherapists as well as venture capital from relevant firms.
- Formulate UX/UI strategy to bring ideas to life
- Create our whole visual identity
- Play a key role in defining product roadmap
- Develop prototypes, wireframes and user interfaces based on research and testing to refine product designs
- Work closely and collaboratively with product managers, developers, data scientists and professors/physiotherapists
- Obsess over details and polish until your work is pixel-perfect.
- 5+ years of design experience producing engaging, usable, and effective design solutions using user-centric principles
- 1+ year experience managing a design team and providing product direction, planning, and guidance
- Ability to think about high-level product vision that captures constraints and results in fantastic experience
- Ability to distill user insights to guide direction for the product
- You're an experience whisperer—you can distill complicated problems into simple and elegant solutions.
- Skill to draw your own icons
- Fluent in the creative adobe suite, including sketch and Invision
- Competitive salary
- Option package
- Working with a multidisciplinary team with leading domain expertise
- Flexible work/vacation policy
- Exciting and fast-moving culture in a transforming vertical
This is a big role with a huge amount of potential. If you think you fulfill most of these criteria and can add something special to our very positive culture, please send your portfolio, resume and cover letter.