Jojnts is a digital health start-up on a mission to re-think and transform how people get diagnosed and treatment for joint pain (arthritis). We have the largest arthritis patient database and we’re approaching healthcare with real science (clinical evidence) primed by objective data to deliver the best outcome for healthy joints. We have gathered industry experts, professors and physiotherapists as well as venture capital from relevant firms.
We are now looking for a software developer with an interest in digital health. You will take a software developer role in our product development team where you’ll be building and improving our web applications. You’ll mainly work with Ruby on Rails (backend) and Angular.js (frontend) while continuously deploying our applications to Heroku.
If you are interested in working with the best in the field, having a high probability to become industry leader, then this is a great opportunity!
Skills & Experience
We would like you to have:
- Great programming skills and a sense of user experience.
- Strong backend development skills using Ruby on Rails.
- Strong frontend development skills using AngularJS.
- Experience from working with relational databases, especially Postgres.
- Experience from deploying applications to Heroku.
- Experience from using Amazon Web Services.
- Ability to write well structured and well tested code.
- Interest in data driven applications.
- Ability to scale our applications and adjust for growth.
- Experience from working according to agile methodologies.
- Interest in keeping track of new technologies and industry best practices.
Desirable if you have:
- Experience from iOS and/or Android development.
- Experience from data analysis and predictive modeling (machine learning).
We offer you
- A competitive salary
- Flexible working schedule
- To work with a multi disciplinary team (leading academic scientists and experienced product developers)