Arduino Verkstad is a lean-driven research, development, and project implementation company specifically focused on education and rapid prototyping. We use Arduino products as a central driver for these efforts in order to develop and explore their current and future applications. Additional development and education is conducted through workshops, events, and lectures in local and international capacities.
Arduino Verkstad AB aims to be a leading research, development, and prototyping company using the Arduino product as a core component of our work. The company is focused on providing a unique value through our work with education, both in the development of processes and with the instruction and implementation of Arduino as a means to encouraging youth technical education. The company balances this focus with corporate contracts typically aimed at rapid prototyping. Arduino Verkstad AB intends to not only increase the current Arduino user base of 3.5 million users, but to research and develop means for future use of Arduino.
Skills & Requirements
- least 2+ Year of working in Java Development is a ust
- C and OOP knowledge is required for the full understanding of the tasks
- lipse and debugger tools is a ust
- t understanding is a must for us, we use the github workflow
- od knowledge of English, both written and spoken, also Swedish and Spanish is a plus but not a requirement
- ailability to start at the beginning of APRIL is a ust
- perience with the JFX or similar graphic programming toolsets
- derstanding of backend services in webapps
- perience with UI development and having some understandings of interface design
- Experience with SCRUM as a development process
- mfortable with working in multidisciplinary teams, for example with Graphic Designers, and generally in a team-oriented environment
- open mind and and ability to think outside the box, after all, we are Arduino
How to apply
If you meet these requirements, we’d love for you to get in touch. We need you ASAP! Please send us your CV (and/or Linkedin page) and links to any projects you have previously developed (please specify exactly what you did, and how, for each of them) to email@example.com. Additionally, in order to expedite the process we would be grateful if you would indicate your prefered salary range.
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org