Do you want to improve quality in world-class products? Do you want to be involved in helping our customers around the globe meet their goals in delivering content crucial to their business? Are you passionate about building and maintaining applications that works at large scale? Are you interested in working for a team developing products for customers in over 90 countries?
Then RefinedWiki wants you!
As a support engineer and part of the support team, you will be working in Malmö finding solutions to real customer cases while improving the quality and features of products delivered to our customers.
The support team forms the bridge between the customers and the development team. Your team will identify and fix issues, participate in discussions regarding solutions to customer issues and product development, and align the real needs of our customers with the development process. In your role you will use development and testing knowledge to identify problems, to test for conditions, to implement fixes, to deliver solutions to customers and to increase the product quality. It is a problem-to-solution setup and new challenges arise at a high pace.
You'll have an impact on hundred of thousands of users, fast! You won't get frustrated with bureaucracy or slow decision making, because we encourage innovative thinking and want to see your ideas in action. RefinedWiki has grown rapidly with over 2500 customers around the globe and we always aim to give the most user-friendly solutions for our worldwide customers, including Apple, NASA, Blizzard, Seagate, Intel and Sony Playstation. We require everyone to have the passion to continuously learn new things and to function well in our growing team.
- Knowledge and experience of working in technical support teams, preferably in a B2B setting.
- Perceptive to the needs of both customers and technical limitations of a web application.
- Ideally two or more years in a professional development role. Or a passionated and skilled graduate that has extensive development experience.
- Preferable experience in React.js, Backbone.js, sass/less and Google Closure Templates (soy).
- Appreciation of the importance of supplying high-quality support to existing and new customers.
How to apply
To get in touch, please send an application email to: email@example.com
Please include the following:
- Personal information including which city you live in.
- Cover Letter and curriculum vitae.
- If possible, include links to webapps created by you.