Freedrum - ceo
Freedrum creates innovative musical instruments for modern musicians. We formed in 2017 following a 400% successful crowdfunding campaign. During our first year of operation we shipped directly to 9000 customers in over 50 countries on six continents.
Freedrum is currently a B2C company providing both hardware and software. We have complete control over manufacturing, development, marketing, sales, and shipping.
We are searching for a charismatic leader with a passion to create instruments that inspire music creation and education. You will have the responsibility to define our market strategy and ensure the team works towards your vision.
Your decision-making should have a long-term positive impact on the brand, product, and value of the company. You will have responsibility of growing and managing a team of dedicated individuals to form a unified, irresistible force.
You should have the confident ability to define and execute on the necessary steps to reach your vision. Below are qualities that we consider to be extremely valuable to the role:
● Experience in growing and leading a team in the technology or musical
● Experience in commercialisation and negotiating with retailers/distributors of
electronic or music products.
● Experience in financial planning and funding a company in different stages of growth.
● Experience in an executive role within a company.
● A passion for music and experience in drumming.
● Freedrum is jointly owned by the inventor, August Bering and a product studio, Block Zero.
● Freedrum was set up in 2017 after a successful Kickstarter campaign in late 2016 that achieved over a 400% target response, raising $620,000.00 USD.
● 40 000 individual Freedrum sensors have been manufactured.
● Freedrum has been profitable from day one, the only investment is the initial time of the founders.
● Freedrum currently has four full time employees with a plan to expand to seven before Fall 2018.
● Freedrum is currently run from a charming office shared with Block Zero in central Malmö within walking distance to train stations and other public transit.
We welcome applications regardless of background and strive to be a diverse and inclusive workplace. Please send notification of your interest or any questions you may have to Jonas Knutsson at firstname.lastname@example.org.